This artifact is a bullock cart with a man riding it. The brass feel gives it a typical traditional and natural appearance which will surely enhance the ambiance of your house.
- Made from brass (alloy of copper and zinc)
- Hand carved designs
- Traditional and natural feel
- Lustrous and gold like appearance
- Made by the craftsmen of Muradabad in Uttar Pradesh
Product Dimension: Length 12.5 x Width 10 x Thickness 9.4 cm
Weight: 890 g
- Enhance the décor value of the house, office, hotel, etc.
- Great for gifting during weddings, anniversaries, house warming ceremonies, new venture, etc.
- Holds a great ornamental value
Packaging: This product will be packed with bubble paper and corrugated box. It will not get damaged on the way. Further, if received in damaged condition, send us the photos within 3 days and we will send a replacement.
About the Art: Brass is used since 500 BC; it’s an alloy of copper and zinc. Brass contains 40% copper, 30% zinc and 30% aluminum. Due to its bright and gold appearance it’s widely used for decoration. Besides being used for domestic purposes it also popular for holy structures and animal figures which holds great ornamental and beautification value globally.
|Name||Brass Bullock Cart|